Be Your Own Barista!
The X54 is a coffee grinder for the home that, with optimal grinding, meets the highest demands on coffee quality. As a real all-rounder, this grinder is suitable for all common brewing methods: both for the aromatic espresso in the morning and for the fresh infusion of filter coffee or a French press in the afternoon, it delivers the perfect grinding result with an appropriate grinding capacity. The grinding disks made of special steel in our factory in Hamburg make the X54 household grinder the perfect choice for every quality-conscious home barista who doesn’t want to compromise when preparing specialty coffee.
X54 Allround Spare Parts
Are you still missing suitable spare parts? Find them in our shop!
Voltage // frequencies // phases // nominal power:
- 220-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~ // 120 W
- 110-120 V // 60 Hz // 1~ // 120 W
- 100 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~ // 120 W
Idle speed: 1050 rpm
Burr diameter: 54 mm
Burr material: Special steel
Average grinding capacity*: approx. 1-2.8 g/s
Bean hopper capacity: approx. 500 g
Dimensions (w x h x d): 19 x 42.5 x 28 cm
Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 52 x 34 x 26 cm
Net weight: 5.1 kg
Gross weight: 8 kg
Certifications: CE, CB, CCC, ETL, KC, NSF, PSE, RCM
- Matte black
- Matte white
Special Equipment (included)
- Stainless steel Mahlkönig cup
- 2 swappable fronts
*Depends on the grinding goods and the chosen degree of fineness.
All measured values under laboratory conditions. Other electric specifications available on request.Subject to change without prior notice.
- Mahlkönig X54 Home Switch board replacement
- Mahlkönig X54 Home Power board replacement
- Mahlkönig X54 Home Portafilter switch replacement
- Mahlkönig X54 Home Gear wheel and gear wheel shaft replacement
- Mahlkönig X54 Home Display replacement
- Mahlkönig X54 Home Calibration
- Mahlkönig X54 Home WiFi connection and web server
- Mahlkönig X54 Home Quick start guide
- Mahlkönig X54 Home Built-in grinder replacement
- Mahlkönig X54 Home Flapper replacement
- Mahlkönig X54 Home Cleaning the grinding mechanism
- Mahlkönig X54 Home Burr replacement
- Allround grind size scale with stepless adjustment for precise grind settings to fit many brewing methods, from fine espresso to coarse French press
- 54 mm special steel burrs for even particles and a top taste experience
- Easily swappable fronts for on-demand filter or espresso grinding
- Premium multifunctional LED display with 4 timer presets and manual mode
- Multifunctional push-& turn button
- Durable motor with a lifetime of more than 25.000 shots
- Optimized acoustics for a grinding sound below 70 dB(A)
- Bean hopper with enhanced durability
Further Information About The X54 Home Allround Grinder
- How does the Mahlkönig X54 Allround Home Grinder work?The Mahlkönig X54 Home is a domestic electric coffee grinder that requires a power connection. The grinder is equipped with 54mm diameter flat steel burrs. It comes with two interchangeable front modules which provide optimal functionality, both for the preparation of espresso and filter coffee. The portafilter holder helps you collect the ground coffee perfectly centered at the espresso machine’s portafilter. The second module is designed for grinding into the stainless steel Mahlkönig cup to collect the coffee powder for use with a coffee filter or a French press.
- What is special about the X54 Home?The Mahlkönig X54 Home Allround grinder delivers perfectly ground coffee for the most frequently used brewing methods. It offers significant savings, both in terms of the cost and the space requirements in the kitchen, as you no longer need separate grinders for fine espresso grinding and coarse filter coffee grinding. The burrs of the X54 Home produce optimal grinding profiles that allow the preparation of either espresso recipes or high-quality filter coffee. Furthermore, the two interchangeable front modules offer optimal functionality.
- What are the advantages of the X54 Home flat burrs, compared to a conical grinder?Since flat burrs achieve a significantly higher proportion of particles with the same shape and size than conical grinders, they are the perfect choice to achieve a much more evenly ground coffee powder. Compared to conical grinders, flat burrs also ensure greater dosing accuracy and hence a more consistent taste experience.
- How long do the burrs of the Mahlkönig X54 Home last?The X54 Home burrs have an average life span of 500 kg. However, the actual maximum output depends on the selected grind size, the type of beans and the roast. All these factors influence the actual degree of wear on the burrs. Changes in the fineness and the temperature of the ground coffee will indicate the burrs’ degree of wear and tear. We recommend changing the burrs when the ground coffee appears too coarse and/or too warm.
- How do you clean the Mahlkönig X54 Allround Home Grinder?We recommend cleaning any coffee grinder at least once a week with our GRINDZ coffee cleaner. Simply grind GRINDZ with your grinder, just like coffee beans, and it will remove old coffee residues and coffee oils from the grinder casing and the burrs. Detailed information on the cleaning procedure can be found in the operating instructions for either the X54 Home or the GRINDZ grinder cleaner.
- What should you use to clean the Mahlkönig X54 Home?For cleaning the burrs of the X54 Home we recommend the GRINDZ grinder cleaner. The surface of the grinder can be wiped with a damp, lint-free cloth. You should never use chemical detergents to clean your grinder since these could cause damage to the surface materials or maybe even end up in your coffee.
- Can you grind other products than coffee with the Mahlkönig X54 Home?The Mahlkönig X54 Home is designed specifically for grinding coffee beans. It is not suitable for grinding other products such as pepper, spices, poppy seeds or grains. Grinding products other than coffee beans with the X54 Home could damage the grinder, incurring repair costs from a professional Mahlkönig service partner.