Δεν έχετε προϊόντα στο καλάθι σας.
|The main active ingredient in coffee is caffeine. Caffeine is found not only in the seeds of the coffee bush, but also in more than 60 other plants such as the tea bush, the mate tree and the kola nut.
Coffee is valued for its stimulative effect on the body’s cardiovascular system and for its ability to relieve tiredness. While Arabica coffee beans contain 1% to 1.5% caffeine, Robusta beans contain between 2.5% and 4.5%.
• An espresso (50ml) contains around 50mg of caffeine,
• A cup of coffee (90ml) contains about 60-100mg,
• A cup of filter coffee (125ml) contains about 80-100mg of caffeine,
• A cup of tea contains up to 50mg of caffeine.
• Chocolate also contains caffeine: milk chocolate contains around 15mg per 100g and dark chocolate approximately 90mg per 100g.
• Energy drinks contain around 80 mg of caffeine per can.