Ingredients (for 1 person)
• 45 ml espresso
• Ice cubes
• Take a long drink glass.
• Fill the glass almost to the rim with ice cubes.
• Fill the glass 2/3 full with fizzy lemonade.
• Place 2 straws in the glass.
• In a separate receptacle, prepare an espresso with 45 ml of water.
• Pour the hot, freshly made espresso over an ice cube into the glass. Pour carefully to make sure the espresso does not mix with the lemonade. This will create an attractive layered effect.
Stir before enjoying this speciality coffee.