Ingredients (for 1 person)
• 2 x 45 ml strong espresso
• Whipped cream maker
• 350 ml cream
• 10 ml sugared water (made of equal parts sugar and water)
• Strawberry purée
• 5 ice cubes
• Put the ice cubes in a shaker.
• Prepare the espresso in the same shaker.
• Shake for about 20 seconds so that the espresso cools immediately.
• Then pour the mixed ingredients into the whipped cream maker.
• Tightly close the whipped cream maker, shake it and insert the cartridge.
• Vigorously shake the whipped cream maker 8-10 times and refrigerate until needed.
• Put a little strawberry purée in a cocktail glass and pour the frothy espresso over it.
Decorate with a strawberry or a coffee bean, if liked.