Ingredients (for 1 person)
• 45 ml espresso
• Campari or Red Bols
• Ice cubes
• Take a long drink glass.
• Fill the glass almost to the rim with ice cubes.
• Add 20 ml of Campari and then lemonade to the glass.
• Place 2 straws in the glass.
• In a separate receptacle, prepare an espresso with 45 ml of water.
• Pour the hot, freshly made espresso over an ice cube into the glass. Pour carefully to make sure the espresso does not mix with the Campari. This will create an attractive layered effect.
Stir before enjoying this speciality coffee.