Ingredients (for 1 person)
• Fresh milk
• 1 espresso (45 ml)
• 4 ice cubes
• Caramel syrup (20 ml)
• 1 tsp sugar
• Pour the caramel syrup into a glass and fill one third full with milk.
• Prepare one portion of cold milk foam and use it to fill the glass to two thirds full.
• Place 4 ice cubes in a separate coffee cup.
• Prepare the espresso in the same cup.
• Then add 1 tsp sugar and stir into the espresso.
• Add the chilled espresso and ice cubes to the glass with the caramel syrup, milk and foam.