Ingredients (for 1 person)
• 45 ml espresso
• 500 ml whipping cream
• 80 ml chocolate syrup
• 10 ml chocolate sauce
• 1 drop of Tabasco
• A little cocoa powder
• Whipped cream maker
• Put the whipping cream and chocolate syrup into the whipped cream maker.
• Tightly close the whipped cream maker, shake it and insert the cartridge.
• Vigorously shake the whipped cream maker 8-10 times and refrigerate until needed.
• Add the chocolate sauce to a small glass until the base is well covered and add a drop of Tabasco on top.
• Prepare an espresso in the same glass.
• Use the whipped cream maker to add the chocolate cream topping to the espresso.
Dust the chocolate cream with a little chocolate powder. If you like, decorate with a chilli pepper.