Ingredients (for 1 person)
• 110 ml coffee
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• 50 ml milk
• 20 ml Baileys
• 1 scoop coffee ice cream
• 1 tbs whipped cream, sweetened
• Grated chocolate
• Put the ice cubes in a shaker.
• Prepare the coffee in the same shaker.
• Shake for about 20 seconds so that the coffee cools immediately.
• Then stir it with brown sugar, milk and Baileys Irish Cream and fill it into decorative glasses.
• Add a scoop of coffee ice cream, top with whipped cream and garnish with grated chocolate.