Ingredients (for 10 persons)
• 100 ml strong coffee
• 200 g digestive biscuits
• 100 g unfavoured cream cheese
• 400 g white chocolate, milk chocolate or dark chocolate, what ever you prefer.
• A littel bit of coffee-flavoured cream liquer
• Some coconut flakes to decorate
• Crush the biscuits and mix them with coffee, until biscuits are squashy.
• Add the cream cheese and a bit of coffee-flavoured cream liquer (if you wish) and mix properly.
• Melt half of the chocolate placing the chocolate bowl in to a hot water.
• Add the melted chocolate to the bicuit mixture and stir properly.
• Place it in the fridge for a few hours to cool down.
• Melt the other half of the chocolate.
• Take the solidifyed mixture from the fridge, shape it in to little balls and dip the balls in to melted chocolate with fork.
• If requested, roll the balls a bit in coconut flakes.
• Place the truffles on greaseproof paper to dry.