Ingredients (for 1 person)
• 45 ml espresso
• 20 ml coconut liqueur
• 10 ml dark rum
• 50 ml whipping cream
• 3 ice cubes
• Put the ice cubes and cream in a shaker.
• Shake for about 20 seconds.
• Pour the coconut liqueur and then the rum into a conical glass.
• Prepare the espresso in a separate cup or glass and layer it carefully on top of the rum.
• Top up the glass with the chilled whipped cream.
Dip the rim of the glass in sugared water and then twist in white sugar to create a decorative sugared rim.