Ingredients (for 1 person)
• 10 ml Malibu (alcohol-free option: a dash of coconut syrup)
• 30 ml orange juice
• 30 ml passion fruit juice
• 5 ml lemon juice
• 10 ml grenadine syrup
• 1 ristretto 25 ml
• 4 ice cubes
• Put the ice cubes and grenadine syrup in a decorative glass.
• In a separate glass, mix together the orange, passion fruit and lemon juice and Malibu (or coconut syrup).
• As soon as the espresso is made, pour it into the glass over the back of a spoon to allow another layer to form.
Decorate with a straw or sparkler.