Ingredients (for 2 persons)
• 2 x 100 ml coffee
• 20 ml grappa
• 2-4 tsp sugar
• 200 ml milk
• Chocolate sauce or cocoa powder
• Divide the grappa between two tall glasses.
• Prepare the coffee in a separate cup or glass, add the sugar and stir until the sugar crystals have dissolved.
• Divide one third of the coffee between the two glasses containing the grappa.
• Prepare some milk foam and mix it with the remaining coffee.
• Pour this mixture into the glasses slowly and carefully to avoid mixing the layers.
Decorate with ground coffee or chocolate sauce.