Ingredients (for 4 persons)
• 100 ml strong coffee
• 1 tablespoon almond oil (or neutral tasting oil)
• 4 eggs
• 4 tablespoons sugar
• 380 ml milk
• Preheat oven to 180 °C. Grease an oven-proof flat square tin (23 cm x 23 cm) with the almond oil.
• Beat the eggs and the sugar in a bowl until they go frothy. Gradually stir in the milk and the coffee. Fill the creamy egg mixture into the prepared tin.
• Place the tin into the drip pan of the oven. Slide the drip pan into the oven, fill with hot water and bake mixture for about 20 minutes. Then cover with aluminium foil and bake for another 40 minutes until it has gone firm.
• Take the tin out of the oven and set aside to cool. Carefully separate the baked mixture from the edge with a pointed knife and turn it out onto a platter. Serve this dessert warm.