Ingredients (for 1 person)
• 2 x 110 ml coffee
• 5 tsp icing sugar
• 4 tbsp whipped cream
• 40 ml Kahlúa (coffee liqueur)
• 20 ml Cognac
• 2 tsp chocolate syrup
• A little ground cinnamon
• Mix together the Kahlúa, Cognac and chocolate syrup, season with the cinnamon and pour into two prewarmed glasses.
• Prepare the coffee in a separate cup or glass, then divide it equally between the glasses and stir well.
• Carefully mix the whipped cream and icing sugar.
• Top up the glasses with the sweetened cream.
Decorate with chocolate sprinkles.