Ingredients (for 1 person)
• 100 ml coffee
• 10 ml sugared water (made of equal parts sugar and water)
• 20 ml white rum
• 20 ml mojito syrup
• 4 ice cubes
• 50 ml milk
• Put two ice cubes in a shaker.
• Prepare the coffee in the same shaker and add the sugared water, rum and mojito syrup.
• Shake for about 20 seconds so that the coffee cools immediately.
• Pour the drink into a long drink glass with two ice cubes.
• Prepare the milk foam and carefully spoon it on to the drink in a single layer.
Dip a slice of lemon in ground coffee and place on the rim of the glass to decorate.